Sun, Aug 19|
BlockchainXperts, One Beacon, 15th Floor
(Level 4) Become a "Certified Blockchain Consultant": Advanced Level (4)
Time & Location
Aug 19, 2018, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
BlockchainXperts, One Beacon, 15th Floor, One Beacon Street, 1 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
About The Event
Congratulations - you made it to the advanced, Level 4 - the highest and most challenging part of the course.
ABOUT THE CLASS: Since this is an advanced course, it is assumed you already understand the basics of blockchain technology covered in Levels 1 to 3. At this level students need to clearly demonstrate an advanced-level of understanding regarding blockchain technology, particularly advanced cryptographic concepts including the following: The Cryptography Behind Bitcoin; Elliptic Curve Cryptography & Diffie-Hellman; Cryptography: Public Key Encryption (RSA, Elliptic Curve and ElGamal); Andreas Antonopoulos on Bitcoin Wallet Encryption. These L4 topics will be tested in class along with prior L1 to L3 topics tested on the Integro platform.
The lessons for Level 4 can be found in our Learning Center at "L4: lessons 1 to 4 only).
PLEASE NOTE: Please review and study Level 1 to Level 3 content and exams (on Integro.io) in preparation of in-class exam, along with L4 lessons (mentioned above).
LEVEL 4 CLASS TOPICS:
(MODULE 7 in new course design)
1. Blockchain Risks, Limitations and Security Challenges
2. Blockchain: Current Use Cases (Non-Cryptocurrency)
3. Blockchain Careers, Jobs: + How to Become a Licensed BlockchainXperts Trainer/Smart Contractor
4. Workshop: How To Find a Job in the Blockchain Industry
(MODULE 8 in new course design)
1. Discussion: Satoshi White Paper Revisited and Analyzed
2. IN-CLASS EXAM:- (a) Learning Center: L4 Consultant (1 to 4) (b) L1 - L3 Content (re-test of prior Integro L1-L3 exam)
3. Rootstock RSK Certification - Presentation & Exam Preparation
4. Launching Your Consulting Business: 2-hr Workshop (by Mel Arat)
After enrollment students will receive the following files via email:
1) Final Certification Exam Preparation Materials - to be sent in advance of course start:
a) RSK Executive Ambassador Exam Doc
b) RSK Technical Ambassador Exam Doc
2) Satoshi White Paper
3) RSK White Paper
4) Integro White Paper
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• Gain deep understanding of Blockchain technology, applications and use cases
• Start a journey in a new and lucrative career
• Start consulting to businesses, individuals and organizations
• Receive a Certificate as a BlockchainXperts "Certified Blockchain Consultant" after completion of 4-Courses and Certification Exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is open only to Level 2 graduates of the Certification course. The full certification course, from Level 1, is open to anyone with an interest in learning about Blockchain technology, applications and implications for our future, particularly those who want to start consulting in this new field.
• "Far Exceeded Expectations"
• "Loved examples of why blockchain is important"
• "I loved the class!"
• "Loved the blockchain game."
• "Very good structure. Clear presentation. Good questions to get audience participation. Great job, thank you!"
• "It was a great class. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about the blockchain."
• "Excellent and very informative"
• "Great analogies and role play"
• "Exciting and Engaging!"
IMPORTANT NOTE: A minimum of 10 attendees will be required for this event.
If the minimum is not reached by two hours prior to event start, then the event will be cancelled and enrolled attendees will have the option of either a full refund or credit for next session.
Certified Blockchain Consult-4$240.00