(Level 4) Become a "Certified Blockchain Consultant": Advanced Level (4)
Time & Location
About The Event
Today about 93% of all advertised positions for Blockchain Developers, Engineers, Consultants and Programmers go unfilled. The average salary in New York today for a Blockchain Developer is approx. $150,000/year. According to TechCrunch, Blockchain-related jobs are the second-fastest growing in today’s labor market; there are now 14 job openings for every one blockchain developer. This is your chance to get started in this industry.
ABOUT THE CLASS: BlockchainXperts "CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN CONSULTANT": Level 4. This is the most advanced course, it is assumed you already understand and are able articulate advanced blockchain technology concepts covered in Level 1, 2 and Level 3. This course also assumes you have created and developed a smart contract project, created an ERC20 token and a presented to the class on the following topics, (a) a detailed presentation on "What is Blockchain?", (b) an detailed analysis of a “White Paper” of an existing blockchain project, company or ICO and (c) understand key Blockchain terms and advanced concepts.
At this level students will be re-introduced to the RSK Smart Contracts Blockchain first demonstrated visually at Level 2. RSK Labs is an official partner of BlockchainXperts, and there Executive Ambassador Certification Exam will be the final exam in this certification course that students need to complete to receive there "Certified Blockchain Consultant" qualification. The exams will take about one-month of preparation and study, and all materials for this exam will be provided in advance to Level 4 participants. During the one-day Level 4, in-person session, the content for the exam will be reviewed and discussed.
During this class, a business consulting coach will deliver a lecture on "How to Become a Successful Consultant" with a special focus and emphasis on consulting in blockchain technology field. The coach will cover the fundamentals of starting up your consulting business and also spend time answering questions from the class on the challenges and opportunities of consulting in
Instead of a simulation game, at this level, student-teams attempt a “51% Attack/Ethical Hack” of a class blockchain project.
Finally, each student presents a review of a “White Paper” of an existing blockchain project, company or ICO. Outlining the projects strengths and weaknesses, among other key points, as well as, why the student would recommend (or not recommend) the project, based on their in-depth study and review. The analysis includes a 1-page written opinion regarding the project’s technology, team, community and viability.
Blockchain presents exciting opportunities in a significant number of use cases and industries. At this level, students demonstrate their advanced knowledge, critical thinking, as well as, hands-on application of blockchain technology.
- Altcoins, Altchains, And ICO’s
- How to Analyze Blockchain-Related Projects and ICO’s
- What is a 51% Attack? Its Implications and Meaning for New Projects
- The Code is Law: What Happened to Ethereum’s DAO?
- Smart Contracts: Using Ethereum To Write Smart Contracts
- Blockchain Terms and Advanced Concepts: Explored and Explained
- Blockchain In Practice: Launching A Private Blockchain
- The Blockchain Landscape Today and Where We’re Heading
- The Risks of Blockchain
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• Gain deep understanding of Blockchain technology, applications and use cases
• Start a journey in a new and lucrative career
• Start consulting to businesses, individuals and organizations
• Receive a Certificate as a BlockchainXperts "Certified Blockchain Consultant" after completion of 4-Courses and Certification Exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is open only to Level 2 graduates of the Certification course. The full certification course, from Level 1, is open to anyone with an interest in learning about Blockchain technology, applications and implications for our future, particularly those who want to start consulting in this new field.
• "Far Exceeded Expectations"
• "Loved examples of why blockchain is important"
• "I loved the class!"
• "Loved the blockchain game."
• "Very good structure. Clear presentation. Good questions to get audience participation. Great job, thank you!"
• "It was a great class. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about the blockchain."
• "Excellent and very informative"
• "Great analogies and role play"
• "Exciting and Engaging!"
IMPORTANT NOTE: A minimum of 10 attendees will be required for this event.
If the minimum is not reached by two hours prior to event start, then the event will be cancelled and enrolled attendees will have the option of either a full refund or credit for next session.
- Certified Blockchain Consult-1$480$4800$0