(Level 3) Become a "Certified Blockchain Consultant": Intermediate Level (3)
Time & Location
About The Event
Today about 93% of all advertised positions for Blockchain Developers, Engineers, Consultants and Programmers go unfilled. The average salary in New York today for a Blockchain Developer is approx. $150,000/year. According to TechCrunch, Blockchain-related jobs are the second-fastest growing in today’s labor market; there are now 14 job openings for every one blockchain developer. This is your chance to get started in this industry.
ABOUT THE CLASS: BlockchainXperts "CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN CONSULTANT": Level 3. Since this is an advanced course, it is assumed you already understand the basics of blockchain technology covered in Level 1 and 2. This course also assumes you have introductory knowledge of computing, programming, databases, and networking concepts. That said, this isn't a programming course. At this level students need to clearly demonstrate an advanced-level of understanding regarding blockchain technology.
Students, deliver a ten-minute presentation, called, “What is Blockchain?” This presentation is done with slides and props that assists the student in conveying and demonstrating what the technology is in the most effective way possible. Each presentation is followed by “Question and Answer” time from the class.
In pre-assigned teams, students create and launch a smart contract-project with token and a wallet, related to a team project. Teams create a pitch deck for their project, which is pitched to and voted on by the class. Students use existing tools, sites and platforms that which allow them to quickly and efficiently create their wallets, tokens and smart contracts.
Instead of a simulation game, at this level, student-teams attempt a “51% Attack/Ethical Hack” of a class blockchain project.
Finally, each student presents a review of a “White Paper” of an existing blockchain project, company or ICO. Outlining the projects strengths and weaknesses, among other key points, as well as, why the student would recommend (or not recommend) the project, based on their in-depth study and review. The analysis includes a 1-page written opinion regarding the project’s technology, team, community and viability.
Blockchain presents exciting opportunities in a significant number of use cases and industries. At this level, students demonstrate their advanced knowledge, critical thinking, as well as, hands-on application of blockchain technology.
- Altcoins, Altchains, And ICO’s
- How to Analyze Blockchain-Related Projects and ICO’s
- What is a 51% Attack? Its Implications and Meaning for New Projects
- The Code is Law: What Happened to Ethereum’s DAO?
- Smart Contracts: Using Ethereum To Write Smart Contracts
- Blockchain Terms and Advanced Concepts: Explored and Explained
- Blockchain In Practice: Launching A Private Blockchain
- The Blockchain Landscape Today and Where We’re Heading
- The Risks of Blockchain
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• Gain deep understanding of Blockchain technology, applications and use cases
• Start a journey in a new and lucrative career
• Start consulting to businesses, individuals and organizations
• Receive a Certificate as a BlockchainXperts "Certified Blockchain Consultant" after completion of 4-Courses and Certification Exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is open only to Level 2 graduates of the Certification course. The full certification course, from Level 1, is open to anyone with an interest in learning about Blockchain technology, applications and implications for our future, particularly those who want to start consulting in this new field.
• "Far Exceeded Expectations"
• "Loved examples of why blockchain is important"
• "I loved the class!"
• "Loved the blockchain game."
• "Very good structure. Clear presentation. Good questions to get audience participation. Great job, thank you!"
• "It was a great class. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about the blockchain."
• "Excellent and very informative"
• "Great analogies and role play"
• "Exciting and Engaging!"
IMPORTANT NOTE: A minimum of 10 attendees will be required for this event.
If the minimum is not reached by two hours prior to event start, then the event will be cancelled and enrolled attendees will have the option of either a full refund or credit for next session.
- Certified Blockchain Consult-1$480$4800$0