Sun, Aug 12|
BlockchainXperts, One Beacon, 15th Floor
(Level 2) Become a "Certified Blockchain Consultant": Beyond Blockchain Basics (2)
Time & Location
Aug 12, 2018, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
BlockchainXperts, One Beacon, 15th Floor, One Beacon Street, 1 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
About The Event
Today about 93% of all advertised positions for Blockchain Developers, Engineers, Consultants and Programmers go unfilled. The average salary in New York today for a Blockchain Developer is approx. $150,000/year. According to TechCrunch, Blockchain-related jobs are the second-fastest growing in today’s labor market; there are now 14 job openings for every one blockchain developer. This is your chance to get started in this industry.
ABOUT THE CLASS: BlockchainXperts "CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN CONSULTANT": Level 2. Since this is an advanced course, it is assumed you already understand the basics of blockchain technology covered in Level 1. This course assumes you have introductory knowledge of computing, programming, databases, and networking concepts. That said, this isn't a programming course. We won't learn to code in Solidity (only at Level 4), a blockchain coding language, for example, or to program software that uses Bitcoin.
If programming is where you want to go with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, then this course will help to prepare you. In this course we jump in and discover what's under the covers of this fascinating technology.
At a fundamental level, blockchain is not complex technology but it can enable complex solutions. It can help solve some difficult computing challenges around security and it introduces capabilities that are disruptive to the status quo. For example, Bitcoin effectively eliminates the need for banks and a whole host of financial middle men, that's disruptive. Taken further, blockchain technology can be used as a foundation for a new generation of software that distributes code and enables transactions between individuals and machines without the need for complex server infrastructure.
Blockchain forces us to think differently about technology and it presents exciting opportunities in a significant number of use cases and industries.
- What are public and private keys?
- Introducing nonces, hash functions, and mining
- The immutable distributed ledger
- The birth of bitcoin
- How bitcoin is created and managed
- Financial services and bitcoin
- Altcoins, altchains, and ICOs
- Blockchain in practice: Hyperledger and Ripple
- Using Ethereum to write smart contracts
- The energy sector and blockchain
- Identity management and blockchain
- The risks of blockchain
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• Gain deep understanding of Blockchain technology, applications and use cases
• Start a journey in a new and lucrative career
• Start consulting to businesses, individuals and organizations
• Receive a Certificate as a BlockchainXperts "Certified Blockchain Consultant" after completion of 4-Courses and Certification Exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is open only to Level 1 graduates of the Certification course. The full certification course, from Level 1, is open to anyone with an interest in learning about Blockchain technology, applications and implications for our future, particularly those who want to start consulting in this new field.
PLEASE NOTE: Cost of food and drinks are not included. Bertucci's menu will be available for wide selection of food and drink to suit the preferences of each attendee.
• "Far Exceeded Expectations"
• "Loved examples of why blockchain is important"
• "I loved the class!"
• "Loved the blockchain game."
• "Very good structure. Clear presentation. Good questions to get audience participation. Great job, thank you!"
• "It was a great class. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about the blockchain."
• "Excellent and very informative"
• "Great analogies and role play"
• "Exciting and Engaging!"
IMPORTANT NOTE: A minimum of 10 attendees will be required for this event.
If the minimum is not reached by two hours prior to event start, then the event will be cancelled and enrolled attendees will have the option of either a full refund or credit for next session.
Looking forward to introducing you to Bitcoin & Blockchain technology.
Certified Blockchain Consult-1$1.00