(Level 1) Become a "Certified Blockchain Consultant": Blockchain Fundamentals
Time & Location
About The Event
Today about 93% of all advertised positions for Blockchain Developers, Engineers, Consultants and Programmers go unfilled. The average salary in New York today for a Blockchain Developer is approx. $150,000/year. According to TechCrunch, Blockchain-related jobs are the second-fastest growing in today’s labor market; there are now 14 job openings for every one blockchain developer. This is your chance to get started in this industry.
ABOUT THE CLASS: BlockchainXperts "CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN CONSULTANT": Level 1. This class, the first in a series of four classes, we will cover the mechanics of how the blockchain works and the problems it can solve. We will also explore a world of uses that have yet to be realized. We will discuss a speculative future where traditional ways of doing things are challenged and reimagined. We’ve made the content easy to follow for anyone so that we can stay focused on the big picture, we'll have some fun exploring current uses of the blockchain and also imagine the possibilities this radically innovative technology has in store for our future.
• Risk and security challenges
• Rethinking the traditional database
• What is the blockchain?
• What problems does the blockchain solve?
• Transforming transactions
• Examples of the blockchain in action
• Obstacles to blockchain adoption
• Risks to existing solutions and enterprises
BONUS - Blockchain Simulation Game "Who's the Rogue Node?"
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• Gain deep understanding of Blockchain technology, applications and use cases
• Start a journey in a new and lucrative career
• Start consulting to businesses, individuals and organizations
• Receive a Certificate as a BlockchainXperts "Certified Blockchain Consultant" after completion of 4-Courses and Certification Exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course if open to anyone with an interest in learning about Blockchain technology, applications and implications for our future, particularly those who want to start consulting in this new field.
• "Far Exceeded Expectations"
• "Loved examples of why blockchain is important"
• "I loved the class!"
• "Loved the blockchain game."
• "Very good structure. Clear presentation. Good questions to get audience participation. Great job, thank you!"
• "It was a great class. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about the blockchain."
• "Excellent and very informative"
• "Great analogies and role play"
• "Exciting and Engaging!"
IMPORTANT NOTE: A minimum of 10 attendees will be required for this event.
If the minimum is not reached by two hours prior to event start, then the event will be cancelled and enrolled attendees will have the option of either a full refund or credit for next session.
- Certified Blockchain Consult-1$1$10$0