FREE CLASS: Blockchain for Beginners: A Class for Non-Techies
Time & Location
About The Event
In this for Blockchain Beginners class we will cover the mechanics of how the blockchain works and the problems it can solve we will also explore a world of uses that have yet to be realized. We will discuss a speculative future where traditional ways of doing things are challenged and reimagined. We’ve made the content easy to follow for anyone so that we can stay focused on the big picture, we'll have some fun exploring current uses of the blockchain and also imagine the possibilities this radically innovative technology has in store for our future.
- Risk and security challenges
- Rethinking the traditional database
- What is the blockchain?
- What problems does the blockchain solve?
- Transforming transactions
- Examples of the blockchain in action
- Obstacles to blockchain adoption
- Risks to existing solutions and enterprises